Note to New Members ×

Montucky Clear CUT Stoke!

dredman

6 minutes ago, b0ardski said:

Been clearing snow for her this week.

I was in Libby Friday doing some MCC chores and helping out the Parents.  It has been a long time since I have seen that much snow in Libby this early in December.  Reminds me of the winter of 94-95, if I remember correctly.  Every day was a powder day that winter… so don’t forget to bring a powder setup!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Update!  

@crackaddict will be hosting a softboot carving clinic on 2/8/23 from 1-3 meeting at the base.  James is an exceptional & stylish carver on any gear.  James style of teaching is as smooth as his riding.  Lots to be learned from James.

@StrangeFuture808 will be hosting a "How to Analyze your own Riding" geared towards Hardbooter's 2/8/23 1-3 meeting at the base. Jordan has 25 years of being a Canadian instructor with a ton of knowledge to share.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, fluxgame said:

Am I gonna have a tough time without one? I've never even ridden anything resembling real powder, forget owning a dedicated setup...

I will have Rad-Air Tanker demos you can try if you don’t have a dedicated setup 🤙

Edited by svr2
Typo
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, fluxgame said:

Am I gonna have a tough time without one?

It all depends on one of the variables I have no control over…weather.  We have had 4 days of great carving, and 4 days of mega powder on the first year of the event.  There should be plenty of powder boards between the demos and rental boards at ski shop.   

See you all soon!

Some WTF video only garnered two views from the WTF thread. Not produced enough to raise to the "worth watching" tread, but linking the tread here as stoke for those coming to Whitefish before the MCC event.  Typical Whitefish fog, but honest, this weekend (Jan 28, 29) was bluebird! (though sub-zero)

Can't vouch for Turner, but Whitefish has good chalky hardpack right now and a week of cool temperatures to preserve it through the weekend.  Who's stopping at Whitefish?

• Like 2