Note to New Members ×

Virus 176 T2WE3 SOLD

SEJ

177279691_V2.jpg.8b693399b3e7262a25d4471009760ae4.jpgPicked this up from Shred a while back. Only has 4 days on it. Too fast for me at Tahoe, loved it in Aspen where I could really let it run. Frank told me it has a 14M average SCR, built for 175#s and up. 19.5 waist. These were around $1800 back then. Topsheet and base a solid 9.5, (nothing used is a 10!) Includes used Bomber bag.

$700 plus shipping

SEJ

V 1.jpg

V 2.jpg

V 3.jpg

Yes you are first! Yup, tons of camber, it's like new. I store my boards on overhead racks upside down, so gravity helps maintain camber. (Plus I get to look at them!) Buell would have got it from Bola if it came from ABS. Met Buell at OES 09. I can see why he had an issue. I'm bigger than him at 165#s, and I gotta be screaming to flex it. Like Frank said, 175#s and up. We will say sale pending for a day while you talk to the wife.

Paypal received!

Need a shipping address and it will go out Monday!

I'm so glad this is going to somebody that knows what it is, and is heavy enough to make it really work! I'm just too scrawny to decamber it.

Edited by SEJ
sold

• SEJ changed the title to Virus 176 T2WE3 SOLD