Note to New Members ×

Hallelujah It's Oct.! What's Everybody's Doing For Season Passes??

barryj

Soooo Glad September Is Over!    One month closer to winter! :1luvu:

Now's it's time to commit to my last season pass before the price goes up..... again! 

Work provides me a pass to Palisades (aka- Squaw) and Alpine Meadows.   I've bought my usual Tahoe Locals Epic pass to Heavenly, Kirkwood and  Northstar and I get a Pass for Boreal Mtn.  at the top of Donner Summit specifically for the night riding.

Last on the list is to renew my mid-week pass to Loon Mtn. to ride when I'm back East over Xmas and spring break.   I always put this one off when I should of just renewed it at the end of last season, Ugh! .... and now, of course  it's a couple hundred more than I could have gotten it for.....you would think I would learn! ......oh well! :smashfrea  

Where/What Does Everybody Else Do For Their Season Passes?? 

Edited by barryj
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ladia said:

Also I bought senior Boreal season pass for $160

Yep!  Me Also!!   Hope to see ya there!   

20 minutes ago, Ladia said:

Don’t buy it. Not even 2 visits will pay for it. They usually open before anybody else

Not sure what your saying??

• 2 weeks later...

My little place in Ohio went up to $340 for a pass this year with the best club discount code applied.  So, that's what I got. 

All the other Ohio ski areas are part of Epic pass, so last year some people who also travel to bigger resorts bought an Epic pass figuring they'd use it all season in Ohio and be set for their big trips too.  But those other Ohio ski areas all had massive staffing issues and chose not to open many weekdays.  There were a lot of Ohio folks who were really angry because that's when they had planned to use those Epic passes.