Note to New Members ×

when are the galleries gonna be ready?

Guest mphdemon

Guest mphdemon

hey that's sweet man, where do u live? I live like two or three blocks from Greely Park. where do u ride? I go to Sunapee all the time. I ride a 168 burton Ultra prime and I have a big dark green jacket. and I can usually be found going down the really wide and long trails. Maybe we can meet some time. My email address is Mphdemon@aol.com. and if u have AIM then my screen name is Mphcrw. hopefully I can get to talk to you later. Cya

Yea I ride a Sunapee quite a bit too, I have a camp about 25 min from there. I take advantage of the $25 NH resident special on sunday most times. I also got a pass at Crotched MT. so I can make some turns close by during the week. Usally I'm wearing a tan and red jacket and some way too long sideburns. Probably be riding a Burton speed 178 or a Fusion.

I live right next to Fairgrounds Jr. High next to the track.

I'm usally only on the computer when I'm at work(being a 30+year old slacker looking at snowboard sites) but drop me a line and we'll make some turns sometime. My e-mail is rustyinnh@yahoo.com

Jack...

What do an Oklahoma twister and a Maine divorce have in common......

Either way someone's losing a double wide!

Thank you...I'll be here all week.

Guest mphdemon

I'll be at sunapee tomorrow, and maybe Sat. I can usually be found in the snowbowl, Wingding to be specific. Maybe I'll see you there. I'll might be with another friend that lives right down the street from me, he carves too. Snow rocks:D