Note to New Members ×

SOLD - Kessler CROSS 168

polaris

• polaris changed the title to Kessler 168 The Alpine and 168 BX

The Alpine 168--I think I'll take it!  I just broke the binding on the antique carving board I've been using since the early nineties, and anyway I've been looking to upgrade to something from this century for a while now.  

Given the new era of lousy snow we seem to be in, I was looking at things like the Coiler Contra or the Kessler Spectra (is it even hardboot appropriate?) based on manufacturers claims.  But it seems like it's hard to go wrong starting the new quiver with a 168.  Me want!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eastsiiiide said:

The Alpine 168--I think I'll take it!  I just broke the binding on the antique carving board I've been using since the early nineties, and anyway I've been looking to upgrade to something from this century for a while now.  

Given the new era of lousy snow we seem to be in, I was looking at things like the Coiler Contra or the Kessler Spectra (is it even hardboot appropriate?) based on manufacturers claims.  But it seems like it's hard to go wrong starting the new quiver with a 168.  Me want!

Eastsiiiide- you are making a great choice here- This is a phenomenal board able to handle most conditions with forgiveness! I purchased one last year and absolutely love it! Icing on the cake…this is a ridiculous deal!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Q's said:

Eastsiiiide- you are making a great choice here- This is a phenomenal board able to handle most conditions with forgiveness! I purchased one last year and absolutely love it! Icing on the cake…this is a ridiculous deal!

Much thanks for the encouragement, seriously! I'm excited to see what all the fuss is about. Bring on that KST magic! 

• polaris changed the title to Kessler CROSS 168
  • polaris changed the title to SOLD - Kessler CROSS 168