Note to New Members ×

Copper and A-Basin

ktv

3 hours ago, nekdut said:

I'll be at Copper tomorrow and Sunday.  Sean was kind enough to loan me a Pulse.  I'm traveling on business so I was not able to bring a board of my own.  Hope to see you guys out there!

I know that I won’t be there but  @b.freeand @Colozeuswill be there at Copper. Hit them up, they are both awesome to ride with! There is a thread about Copper that ktv made.

7 hours ago, ktv said:

@big mario @inkaholic

Any specific place to meet up? I plan on arriving Sunday at 7:30am, putting on my boots indoors and stowing my boot bag somewhere to have extra layers/lenses.

I looked at the webcams, and some of the mountain is shaded most of the day? On a sunny day, is a lighter lens advisable?

Per OpenSnow app, it is going to be gorgeous day for carving. I would plan for dark shade and sun screen. Morning may be shaded on some runs but I bet it will be blue bird day … 🤤 

Edited by yamifumi
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ktv said:

@big mario @inkaholic

Any specific place to meet up? I plan on arriving Sunday at 7:30am, putting on my boots indoors and stowing my boot bag somewhere to have extra layers/lenses.

I looked at the webcams, and some of the mountain is shaded most of the day? On a sunny day, is a lighter lens advisable?

Just before opening bell at 830 we will be at Chet's Dream lift. Grab a ticket zip and meet us there, I'll have your tix with me. 
Mediem to dark lenses will be good. 

6 hours ago, nekdut said:

I'll be at Copper tomorrow and Sunday.  Sean was kind enough to loan me a Pulse.  I'm traveling on business so I was not able to bring a board of my own.  Hope to see you guys out there!

@nekdut your welcome to join us at lovey on Sunday. We can get buddy ticket for you. 

ink