Note to New Members ×

MCC 2022 Who's ready.

TRENCH

So my friends, the time is almost upon us. Who has their boards all waxed and ready? I am very excited to see all of my mcc family. I picked up a new coiler contra and I am taking her out Sunday for her first turns . I also picked up a Burton custom x 166 incase we have a powder day. Did anyone else pick up new gear? Boards, boots, bindings, step on's? Look Forward to seeing all and making more memories.  

• Like 3

Gear wise the only thing new this year is a Contra 166.  Also new for this year we are traveling to Missoula on Saturday.  The last 3 years we have been plagued by travel issues, and we are tired of getting into Libby well after midnight on Monday mornings.  If all goes well (for once) then we get to ride Sunday morning somewhere🙏.  If not we sleep in on Sunday then travel to Libby.

• Like 1

I ready...  Left ankle is healed and ready to try playing in the snow again...Bruce is shipping me one of my boards on Monday...  He's working on a super wide softboot board, but that might not make it with me to MCC...

Everything is booked and reserved...  Just trying to stay healthy and COVID-Free...

• Like 1

I'm totally ready for MCC, after two years of watching from afar.  I'm especially stoked to demo some gear that's less than 20 years old!  My current set up was a lucky Craigslist find; a brand spanking, never-mounted, never used Rossignol 168cm from an I-don't-even-know-what era (early 2000's maybe?), so comparing this nice old board to some modern side cuts will be interesting!  Carving has been a way to squeeze high-adrenaline excitement out of the many no-fresh-snow groomer days in the Pacific Northwest.  See y'all at Turner!  

Edited by GetLowBob
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, GeoffV said:

I hear @dredman is only allowing Onepiece suits at Turner. Can someone confirm that rumor? 😁🤙

Just wear some darn color!  Why would you wear funeral colors to do something so fun?

Well I was able to get some food pictures from Turner posted!

The kitchen will be open with Jeremiah and his crew fixing up some amazing breakfast and lunches!

Credit cards and cash accepted at the hill.  No cash machine available on hill.

06F72525-7793-4009-BCC0-73B847147C72.jpeg

• Like 4

Howdy All!!!

Lurk'n since the first event, and finally able to join and could not be more excited to meet you all! I'm an all-mountain/all-time Fruit-booter from the "made in MT" isle. Bringing my split for a tour of any sort if there are any takers, or I'm always up for joining!! Excited to test drive some race cars down in Libby next week!! 

DonekEvilTwins.jpg

• Like 5

19 hours ago, hyzerbomber said:

I'm an all-mountain/all-time Fruit-booter from the "made in MT" isle. Bringing my split for a tour of any sort if there are any takers, or I'm always up for joining!!

I resemble that remark, but my legs aren't gonna wanna walk up when I got 4 days in a row of cat worthy private ski area w/ 2100 vert.

• Like 2

Really looking forward to this event and meeting everyone.  Its been way too long since I've ridden with other carvers (or been out west)!   

Not sure if there are any soccer fans out there, but the U.S. is playing Canada in World Cup qualifying Sunday.   Anyone know of a sports bar that might be willing to throw the game on a TV Sunday afternoon between Kalispell and Libby?  Bad news is it'll be on during an NFL playoff game.  

Cheers,  Jesse 

2 hours ago, JBS said:

Anyone know of a sports bar that might be willing to throw the game on a TV Sunday afternoon between Kalispell and Libby?  Bad news is it'll be on during an NFL playoff game.  

Haha!!! Libby is a football town. Go Libby Loggers!

Maybe try the Switchback next to the Venture Inn.