Note to New Members ×

Recommendations for lessons in Michigan?

ItsAGuzziLife

I'm getting back into boarding after many years away and carving has been the piece that's really grabbed me.  Are there any places in Michigan y'all would recommend where instructors are good at teaching the finer points of carving?  I'd call myself an intermediate boarder.  I can get around and feel pretty comfortable in various conditions, but I know I'm not getting clean carved turns every time (or maybe ever? lol).  Any recommendations on places with quality instructors?  Thanks!

I tend to split my time between Nubs and Crystal, but the Boynes and Caberfae are spots I visit too.  I try to skip out of work and get some midweek runs in (lighter crowds), but I'm always down for some weekend time too if that's when you happen to be out.  I'm just getting going on my carving journey, so I'm sure there's a ton I can get feedback on.

• 1 month later...

Biggest Ski & Snowboarding Show in the Midwest

IT'S BACK! Wicked Air & Après is returning to Boyne Mountain Resort on Saturday, February 26. Get here early and don't miss a single beat of this visually stimulating, high energy action show.  The slopes become a jumbo screen filled with motion graphics, doubling as a stage, as Olympic, X-Game and professional athletes perform amazing big air jumps and aerial acrobatics. Expect loud music, bangin' pyrotechnics, fireworks display, and libations a-pourin'!  Bring a Sharpie for an Athlete Meet & Greet at the Sam Adams Après Party right after the show.