Note to New Members ×

Chamonix Route carbon splitboard

I made first day on this board I recently bought. I did not expect too much considering price and description as beginners split. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. There was still some untracked snow. The board was pretty stable no tip vibration. I also had to consider I have not been riding for two years after my injury. Actually today was my two years anniversary to survive it. Also my vision causes me problems. But I was pretty happy off piste. But when I was really pleased , it was on steep groomers. You can carve on this board pretty hard and again no vibration and very stable. Actually I like it more than Jones ultracraft split. I need make comparisons in some really deeper and fresh snow. They had the same board also like regular board. If you want all terrain board and  you can get it cheap as I did I would recommend. It was described as board for beginners as I mentioned early, I guess after 30 years on board I am still beginner, but I somehow don’t care. My problem on splits is front binding, I would like to set it up in bigger angle than any binding allows.