Note to New Members ×

WTB: F2 RS INTEC BINDINGS

snowburn

31 minutes ago, dredman said:

I just got a set from YYZ Canuck.  With the exchange rate, I was very happy with the price

Yeah I have it in the cart but was checking if anyone had a used set. How do you like them David? I have Titan Flex on my other powder board. Hoping for something even flexier than those laterally. 

11 hours ago, snowburn said:

How do you like them David? I have Titan Flex on my other powder board. Hoping for something even flexier than those laterally. 

I have both F2 Carve RS and F2 Titan Flex.  I find the Carve RS to be more flexible than the Titan Flex.  The Titan Flex feel very similar to the TD-3 SW.  I rode my new Tanker with the Titan Flex this weekend at Turner and they were fine, but I would have preferred the Carve RS for a more surfy feeling (should have another set this week).  I agree with @bumpyride the Carve RS are great on powder/off piste boards.  I do think if you were riding them on a hard charging carving board you may run into failures. 

• Thanks 1