Note to New Members ×

Covid Testing for Canadians

crackaddict

So...  Unless the rules change Canadian residents are required to show a negative PCR test taken less than 72 hours before crossing the border heading home.

The Libby Clinic provides these tests for $125 and the results are expected the same day.  Make your appointment by calling 406 293 8711.

I've scheduled mine for 8:30am on February 3rd, Thursday.  This means I can still get to Turner Mountain for first chair at 9:30, and I can head home immediately following that day's riding or I can ride Friday and Saturday at Schweitzer or Whitefish if there's good corduroy, so long as I cross the border before 8:30am Sunday.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks very much @crackaddict!  I'm now also booked for Thursday at 830AM.  There are free options available in many pharmacies for those travelling to Canada but I couldn't find any convenient availability.  Check out the following link for some background: https://flytrippers.com/getting-covid-19-test-usa-for-canadians/

Proof of vaccination is required for non-Americans to travel to USA by road/ferry (as well as air). Downloading requisite doc was easy, once I found what was needed!  (For those from BC, the health gateway App provides a PDF with QR code for travel purposes).

See you soon!