Note to New Members ×

Alloy 21/22 Line up

image.png.be543c9ca25f9597bc17bc25ecf3b8ba.png

Don Anderson has  Some demo stock available. I am working on a personal order for friends in CO and surrounding areas.

Contact me directly if you see anything you like. Alloysnow.com All boards other than DO/Hermes/The One are 20/21 new/old stock. Hermes is the Only New Board in the line up. All boards have proprietary metal construction. Boards range from 1125000 Won to 495 won last years DO is 725000 Won you can do the conversions. Lets not forget shipping/handling/customs... MFG in Tunisia by Nidecker

@Jack, Please delete if not permitted

Edited by slopestar
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

AZX has the same number of inserts as DO. Setback is 4cm on the 163. I tried choking up on the  nose and found the directional alloys like the reference stance in the rear and I just set it at my normal 21.5 stance. I am able to get these boards at well under what you would pay for the European equivalents new and the build quality and materials used are far better than what I have seen from the big boys. Nidecker builds these and Alloy only uses the best. Also, the last production runs from Nidecker Tunisia factory because these are the most complex builds they do every season.

BB6A05F7-B75F-443A-AB49-56C29A1C6EDF.jpeg

20 hours ago, barryj said:

Hey Slope.....I don't find any pics of an AZX,    does it have any more inserts than the D.O. nowadays??

I always wanted to be a little more on the nose with the D.O.......

Three I. The left are 20/21. The Two on the right are the new DO and The all New Hermes 162. 

• Like 1