Note to New Members ×

Seeking a good shape Sims Burner 197 split tail.

Atom Ant

• 2 weeks later...

I have one - with a fresh Deer Valley full Olympic/World Cup Tune. 1 base 3 side

If you want to know who tuned it, I will PM you.

I can't sell it for cash because I bought it on this site for a great price. I would never part with it for that same amount.  I think the tune at Deer Valley cost the same, with a tip.

I will trade for the right powder board.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi. I have a 197 Sims Burner for sale if you’re still interested. There’s an after market carbon fiber plate added onto the top deck. Four screws (1 at each corner - 2 at the front forks, 2 at the back forks) attach the plate to the deck.  The board can be ridden with the plate or without the plate. 

The board is new, never ridden, and the edges and base have never been worked on.  It’s been in my heated basement for 20 years.  If you’re interested i can send you photos and more info. 

Randy K. 

21 hours ago, Randall King said:

Hi. I have a 197 Sims Burner for sale if you’re still interested. There’s an after market carbon fiber plate added onto the top deck. Four screws (1 at each corner - 2 at the front forks, 2 at the back forks) attach the plate to the deck.  The board can be ridden with the plate or without the plate. 

The board is new, never ridden, and the edges and base have never been worked on.  It’s been in my heated basement for 20 years.  If you’re interested i can send you photos and more info. 

Randy K. 

Its his thread but I am interested for sure.