Note to New Members ×

Latest info on Bomber

Jeffrey Day

Hey, welcome back Jeff!   

As far as Bomber goes, well, you missed a lot!... but it's still there -  https://bomberonline.3dcartstores.com/

Fin sold out and the next owners.....well I'll let somebody else tell that story :angryfire......and now the newest owner is  Walker.

Still great gear and great customer service imo!

Thanks for keeping the stoke alive Walker!

3 hours ago, barryj said:

Hey, welcome back Jeff!   

As far as Bomber goes, well, you missed a lot!... but it's still there -  https://bomberonline.3dcartstores.com/

Fin sold out and the next owners.....well I'll let somebody else tell that story :angryfire......and now the newest owner is  Walker.

Still great gear and great customer service imo!

Thanks for keeping the stoke alive Walker!

People skills, the ability to bullshit, and the ability to gather rapport is the hallmark of a successful career in most professions.

Fairly sure there is a friend good with lawyering keeping the public slandering to a minimum.

10 hours ago, Odd Job said:

Fin sold it to owners who nearly ran it to the ground. The Walker guy seems to be taking a more sane approach to running the business.

Posting again because I was squelched by the secret police. Maybe I need hashtags.

Sorry Odd Job, one of the mods thought your post could have been spam, like maybe you had been hacked.  I restored it.

That said, Fin sold it to people who DID run it into the ground, among other illegal activities.  The bank hired Fin to sell it again, to Walker.  There are no lawyers controlling the narrative.

Walker, a.k.a. @forrest, is working on new Bomber products!

• 4 months later...

Wait, is Walker / Forrest also Gumbo, or did Gumbo run it into the ground?

Apparently I missed some quality drama here. All I know for sure is that I've been able to get the stuff I needed, and the last set of TD3s I got have been working flawlessly this season.

I'm just glad Bomber is still Bombering. Best bindings ever. I thought the TD2s were perfect until the TD3s came out and were even perfecter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neil Gendzwill said:

Jim and Angie Callen were the problematic owners. Google Angie if you want the dirt. 

Actually, I just did google up to see what became of them as of right now after a very very very long time since the fiasco.

Hmm, I choose to plead the 5th on my opinion. 

Edited by LeeW

There are lots of benefits to being a sociopath with some hard skills in today's society.

To the tune of 400K+ a year in salary in most industries by virtue of being able to build rapport, and rally efforts.

Not sure how much she makes, but if she ever switched to something big coporate-ish, she gonna milk it. She got some serious game.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG... At first she was all "New Red Brick director Angie Callen to focus on youth and adults" but then she "Red Brick embezzler agrees to pay back $125k she stole from city of Aspen."

Edited by NateW