Note to New Members ×

Recommended bootfitters in the Aspen area?

Cthulhufish

Any bootfitters in the Aspen area (or at least the valley) that work with snowboard boot liners? I want to replace the liners in a couple pairs of boots (one hard pair and one soft), and I'd prefer to buy from a local shop rather than taking a guess at what liner to get and ordering online.

I usually get orthotics done at Surefoot, but when I brought my hard and soft boots in to ask about liners the person there told me that they don't do snowboard boots.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2021 at 10:27 PM, Cthulhufish said:

Any bootfitters in the Aspen area (or at least the valley) that work with snowboard boot liners? I want to replace the liners in a couple pairs of boots (one hard pair and one soft), and I'd prefer to buy from a local shop rather than taking a guess at what liner to get and ordering online.

I usually get orthotics done at Surefoot, but when I brought my hard and soft boots in to ask about liners the person there told me that they don't do snowboard boots.

I asked a guy Surefoot guy at Copper couple years ago; they definitely don't do softboots since foam pressure can destroy the boot, regarding hardboots he he told me NP

PS

instead of guessing I took @b.free recommendation; chose appropriate size according to ~detailed instruction on liner manufacturer web site.

Done, I'm happy

BUT I knew @b.free shell test and used it as a reference point to choose liner size

then I just went to nearest ski shop to heat mold them

Edited by rst