Note to New Members ×

Nor-am race photos

philfell

Here is a link to some pics taken from the nor-am finals last weekend in Sun Peak, B.C. There are a few ec photos in the mens G.S. http://alpineimages.morephotos.com/mp_client/pictures.asp?eventid=0&categories=no&keywords2=no&groupid=597

Sun peaks was great if anyone is heading up there I highly recommend staying at the Sun Valley Bed and Breakfast. It's only 6k to the resort and the owner Ian was very accomadating to us, if anyone is looking for places to up there check it out.

alright, might be dumb, but I thought I would start.

Was flipping through the pics and noticed . . . hey, isn't that Mac Cloyes from Stratton ripping it up with the big boys! sure is!

http://alpineimages.morephotos.com/mp_client/pictures.asp?action=viewphotos&size=fullsize&pagenum=98&id=1467977&eventid=12813

So other than the obvious "big guns" anyone have any other fun spottings in the pictures? People they ride with? people from BOL?

-Todd

Originally posted by Gtanner

(you are inclining toeside on that one shot!).

- I miss riding gates....

Big time. I worked on it all year so naturally it had to fall apart at Nationals. That's Devin in the background by the way. We ended up running against each other.

Come see us sometime and we'll set you up!

Nice to meet you too Billy! Hopefully I'll see you at some Norams next season, and maybe I'll even get a good run in one of these times heh

I am riding a 185 Kessler with a 15m radius and a 19.2 waist ,my angles are 60f and 57r, I would like to run a lot lower but my Deeluxe X-bone carbon intec bindings base plate shape limits angles due to a strange heel side bulge. I also run very modifed and repaired Indys in a 25 shell size. My stance width is 19 7/8 inches.

Guest Tim Tuthill

Bordy: Outstanding shots!! I think those are some of the best race form pics that I've seen. Most in sequence shots show the racer with his arms all over the place instead of a quiet upper body. Nice!

Guest Tim Tuthill

TB: Thats the best race shot yet!! Bordys are real good, but that carved turn around the gate is the way all of them should be. Just think if people that knew nothing about this sport saw that, they would go, wow, that's neat!! Anyway I think so!