Note to New Members ×

F2 182 speedster with conshock

notquitedeadyet

Pristine condition F2 Speedster 182 with a conshock. The board has maybe 3 or 4 days riding and the conshock has two runs. The quiver has to be reduced, if it doesn't sell it will be hung on the wall and added to the collection. The bindings DO NOT come with the board and I do not want to seperate the conshock from the board. I would like $450.00 for the package. (board and conshock) Buyer pays shipping from Minnesota

The picture is not the best, hand prints and smudges on the top sheet, no scratches.

Jim

post-1574-141842203462_thumb.jpg

You gotta be kidding me, hang it on the wall. :D I really want to see that wall.;)

Wish I could afford it, but my new wheels took a major hit on the budget. Would love to get back into the sport. Guess I`ll have to keep surfing Ebay looking for deals.

Jim,

from New Ulm, just down the road;)

I really would like to just get the conshock i have been looking for a few weeks for one. let me know I have tones of new soft goods i could to a trade or what ever i have pics of all the gear i have some with tags on it. let me know.

my email is pronknic@yahoo.com