Note to New Members ×

Jasey-Jay Anderson Snowboard - 170cm

yamifumi

***ALL are already $OLD***

Jasey-Jay Anderson 170 (Black):

- Built in 2019

- Custom based on Clear-Z model (asked for damp, grippy, and fast)

- specification = 170 length, 20cm waist, has New JJA plate inserts

- SCR = 11.5m - 13m - 12m

- stiffness = medium to stiff flex according to JJA (155 - 220lbs or more depending on skill set)

- condition = there are cosmetic scratches on top sheet, presence of base and edge scratches that does not affect the ride. NEVER BEEN tuned or grinded. Used it for less than handful of times. 

PRICE: $OLD

EC8F5207-5C44-4B12-8987-237B4411F8FF.jpeg.026bd565e785e49df8606d5f9e99f349.jpeg

E6859786-EF24-4222-A2DD-088D22D08CAC.jpeg.c1a4507e7fbcfd324b5674cab57fd92d.jpeg

D4B40849-5904-4275-85CE-1E8A50CD7026.jpeg.7c31dea437e149da469ebc7ede0f8f75.jpeg

C61F6050-CAD0-4042-97F9-775146D78AA0.jpeg.e50ceed550ed6554a395b6f313a3d6c5.jpeg

Edited by yamifumi
  • Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • yamifumi changed the title to JJA Board - 170cm & 170cm

buy with confidence.  someone buy these before this fool and his money part way.
yamifumi is a great seller.  I just open up the Oxess I got from yamifumi last season. 
Pretty good discipline or maybe just sheer laziness on my part lol
Oh boy am I happy....  that magical moment of opening up present on Xmas day i thought is forever gone once we are grown up.  nope; tuned out i just want more sexy snowboard 😃

• Like 1

• yamifumi changed the title to JJA Board - 170cm w/ 20cm width, 11.5/13/12 SCR
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • yamifumi changed the title to JJA Board - 170cm - Price Update!!!

On 4/10/2021 at 6:53 PM, yamifumi said:

asked for damp, grippy, and fast

Hmm......the Plate option caught my eye....... it looks like this JJ board will take a UPM Plate....yes/no??

Yami your description and the waist, length and scr  sound like a K168....you got any experience with the K168 to compare the two?

On 9/25/2022 at 2:09 AM, barryj said:

Hmm......the Plate option caught my eye....... it looks like this JJ board will take a UPM Plate....yes/no??

Yami your description and the waist, length and scr  sound like a K168....you got any experience with the K168 to compare the two?

The plate inserts will not fit UPM as those plate inserts are for his own plate system. 

I got no experience with K168 but quite similar I am guessing but nose isn’t as carvey as K168 (8-12m for K168). One thing I can say about this board is that unlike typical race board SCR, the board has smaller SCR at the tail than middle part so it has good hook to it. It likes to finish turn easier than race board. 

11 hours ago, barryj said:

Hey Yami......tried to send ya a PM but fyi:  it says you cannot receive any private messages.  ?? 

I think my PM inbox was full, I erased some so it should work.

6 hours ago, yamifumi said:

The plate inserts will not fit UPM as those plate inserts are for his own plate system. 

Hey Yami,

That would be a shame if JJ makes his boards proprietary to only use his plates.      To me it looks like a UPM will Also fit.  Does JJ state somewhere you can only use his plates? 

Curious, can you measure the distance between the upper and lower outside inserts.  

The standard distance on my UPM boards is around 18 inches

7 hours ago, barryj said:

Hey Yami,

That would be a shame if JJ makes his boards proprietary to only use his plates.      To me it looks like a UPM will Also fit.  Does JJ state somewhere you can only use his plates? 

Curious, can you measure the distance between the upper and lower outside inserts.  

When I was talking to him about it as the shape of the board is custom and he told me then that inserts only fits his plate as it was extra to place extra inserts.

i can measure for you once I get back from out of the country

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2022 at 8:42 AM, barryj said:

Hey Yami,

The measurement from most  inner inserts from upper to lower one is 57cm. And they are 15cm apart from side to side (measurements are done center to center of inserts)

• 1 month later...
  • yamifumi changed the title to Jasey-Jay Anderson Snowboard - 170cm
  • 5 weeks later...