Note to New Members ×

FS: F2 Intec parts to convert 1 boot/binding

daveo

Intec Parts: $69.69. The sale from this less shipping fees will primarily form a donation to the forum.

Perfect for someone who has Intec compatible boots and F2 Race Ti bindings and is interested in trying Intec on their rear boot/binding. 

All the parts needed to convert 1 binding and 1 boot to Intec Step In. My current boots are incompatible with Intec. Includes the following:

• Receiver + receiver cover + pressure plate
  • Toe plate/bail
  • Intec heel + cable + handle
  • All necessary bolts

This would cost 190.50 (+ shipping) Canadian Loonies from yyz (if you could pro-rata buy just 1 of the required things that are sold in pairs only).

I could have wiped these down to make them a little less ugly. Perfectly functional.

qi50gAP.jpg

Edited by daveo
  • Like 1

• daveo changed the title to FS: Oxess SXR182, Vistflex, Intec stuff
11 minutes ago, smaynard said:

Hi Daveo,

Interested in the vistflex.  Shoot me a note if it’s still available for purchase  separate from the others. Thank you. 

smaynard06339@yahoo.com

That has been done.

• daveo changed the title to FS: FREE Intec Stuff (clickbait alert), Oxess SXR182
  • daveo changed the title to FS: FREE F2 Intec parts to convert 1 boot/binding (clickbait alert)

daveo - I use a step-in rear and bail front, and have been wanting to try F2 bindings.  So, your parts offer is tempting if I eventually get a set of F2 bail bindings too.

Could you tell me how much you'd need for shipping to Ohio, USA zip 44646?

Thanks...

• daveo changed the title to FS: F2 Intec parts to convert 1 boot/binding
  • 3 weeks later...