Note to New Members ×

Coiler Stubby V2----------------- SOLD

Denis Lafrance

SOLD---------------COILER STUBBY V2,  2019 , 175 LONG 20 CM WIDE 13/14m SIDECUT
Bought the board brand new in 2019 with magnificent snakeskin deco with top carbonium, base look as it was new, no scratch or dig.  Its short overall length with comparatively long effective combined with a moderately speedy sidecut is a potent combo for all around fun. It's a super fun ride which can handle a lot of your daily carving duties. If you want to carve while dragging your elbow in the snow this is your board. Really look like a brand new board.

595$ + shipping 

USD 

IMG_2647.JPG

IMG_2640.JPG

IMG_2657.JPG

IMG_2658.JPG

IMG_2638.JPG

SnapShot(177).jpg

IMG_1364.JPG

Edited by Denis Lafrance

18 hours ago, Denis Lafrance said:
On 2/23/2021 at 4:23 PM, Denis Lafrance said:

Here the SN, T175 STUB V2 017 6.3+9 (or x9)

The board was order in 2017 receive the board in december 2017 BUT two days before receiving the board i slided and fall into my drive way of my house and broke my right leg, i went into surgery and end up with a metal plate with 8 screws, so the first time i've ride that board was the 10 of January 2019, that's why the board look like a new one,  also i've got a couple of other board that rided before this one.

By the way price is in 595 $ USD or 744$ CAD no tax of course, it's up to you , tell me as soon you decide cause there is Powdahbonz on this site that told me '' I'll get in line behind loopback... 

Also Ottawa is two hours from were i am, so if ever your Interested i could meet you around Hawkesbury

1 hour ago, powdahbonz said:

Ok board is Available for you, are you interested, if yes tell me your zip code to know the cost of the shipping.

2 minutes ago, Denis Lafrance said:

Ok board is Available for you, are you interested, if yes tell me your zip code to know the cost of the shipping.

All good guys!

The quote and reply function killed me on the cell phone, and may have caused some excessive saltiness on my part.....and I had forgot all about this board before the last minute trip to Tremblant.

@powdah, thanks for the stand up move, iirc you and a bunch of the Ottawa crew rode together a few years back and they could not say enough good things about the trip and your hospitality.

Dennis and I connected via PM and will be connecting via phone.

• Like 1

• Denis Lafrance changed the title to Coiler Stubby V2----------------- SOLD
On 2/26/2021 at 5:48 PM, loopback said:

All good guys!

The quote and reply function killed me on the cell phone, and may have caused some excessive saltiness on my part.....and I had forgot all about this board before the last minute trip to Tremblant.

@powdah, thanks for the stand up move, iirc you and a bunch of the Ottawa crew rode together a few years back and they could not say enough good things about the trip and your hospitality.

Dennis and I connected via PM and will be connecting via phone.

No problem Loop...yes the CANUSA house in Mansonville-Potton. Twas a great week..after Covid, we need to do it again