Note to New Members ×

THINNING THE QUIVER! DONEK FOR SALE SOLD!

snowburn

I have way too many boards and need to purge. I find myself always grabbing for my go to boards and the others collect dust so time to clean house and find boards a new home.  

168 Pulse SOLD!

Side cut 8-13, Waist 20.5cm Built for a 180-200 lbs. rider

Bindings NOT included! Board is in excellent shape over all its 9/10. No chips on sidewalls, Top sheet is near perfect. Couple of very mellow scratches on base and has been waxed recently (couple of half days on wax). Edges are sharp from factory, 1 degree and 88 degrees . Board has only been ridden around 20 days total (last season and a little bit this season) Comes with Crab Grab Shark teeth stomp pad.

175 Secret SOLD!

Side cut 11, Waist 19 cm, Stock build

Bindings NOT included! Board is in excellent shape over all its 9/10. No chips on sidewalls, Top sheet has some light scuffs but not bad. Base and edges are perfect, only rode once after light base grind from Donek. Stock edge angles. Plenty of board and edges left. Fresh universal wax (-20 deg. thru 32 deg. wax) board is ready to ride. Comes with Crab Grab Shark teeth stomp pad. 

IMG_20210211_121613725[1].jpg

IMG_20210211_121647239[1].jpg

IMG_20210211_121837084[1].jpg

Edited by snowburn

• snowburn changed the title to THINNING THE QUIVER! DONEK FOR SALE SOLD!
  • snowburn changed the title to THINNING THE QUIVER! 1 DONEK FOR SALE