Note to New Members ×

SOLD. Thirst Superconductor, INFO UPDATE

1xsculler

2 minutes ago, Tddragon said:

Exactly. Which allows this awesome community to continue existing aside from helping the sport as a whole as well. 

This isn't a huge Corp like ebay. It's a niche within a niche. 

I feel partially responsible since Bob offered the board to me at a reduced price when I was joking. Kind of like when I suggested that he get a Thirst 181 PC so that he may offer it up for sale at half price a year later. I ended up having to order one for myself.

Sorry for hijacking your sale thread Bob.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigwavedave said:

I feel partially responsible since Bob offered the board to me at a reduced price when I was joking. Kind of like when I suggested that he get a Thirst 181 PC so that he may offer it up for sale at half price a year later. I ended up having to order one for myself.

Sorry for hijacking your sale thread Bob.

No problem. It’s headed to Snowburn tomorrow USPS Priority, 3-day. He should have it for MCC.

He and I have made up.

I apologize for the repetition. 
Looking forward to another breakthrough day at Crystal tomorrow as I had today and last Friday. 

• Like 5

When you’re telling the story please don’t be too hard on me even though I may deserve it. 
I can’t wait to hear if you like Thirst boards as much as I do. I do firmly believe that Mark has blessed his boards with very innovative design features that no one else uses. 

• 1xsculler changed the title to SOLD. Thirst Superconductor, INFO UPDATE