Note to New Members ×

Some mixed carving that may or may not be worth watching

Carvin' Marvin

it anger me how good people are 🤪(especially people just starting out)!!  Awesome riding.

love the beginning hucking cliff in HB.  I did that a few time and landed but the only reason is probably i didn't know there was a drop there lol...  Mix some free style/jump add so much fun but the margin of error is so tiny.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2021 at 6:58 AM, Carvin' Marvin said:

Just some easy turns on some greens at Vail.  The two softbooters are young bucks from Miami up for their first season on the hill.  I saw their shiny new Doneks and we took some turns.  They are pretty solid for just starting out!  Ryan Knapton has quite the pull on the younger crowd for sure.

Love the grab at the end:) what board are you on?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Carvin' Marvin said:

Thanks!  That is a Donek Proteus 163cm, 10.5M radius, rounded tail.  Its a custom job I got from @Jack M a few years ago.  It is my second favorite board behind my 8rw.

That's a great board.  I sold it to make room for a MK, which didn't really work out for me.

13 hours ago, Carvin' Marvin said:

Got another one for ya.

Looks like a fun group!  Nice carving!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, lordmetroland said:

As well you should. But Mario’s Hi-Vis jodhpurs might make one wake up in a cold sweat. A daring choice.

47.99 + tax at your local highway safety supplier.  waterproof and abrasion resistant so far.

• Like 1