Note to New Members ×

Approaching 3/4 of a century. Had to try a new board

patmoore

Love it Pat. Your will be an inspiration  to us younger lads that hope we can still carve in our 70’s. Am I complaining  of back issues in my late 40’s, uh yes. I hope I can hold on for another 30 years. Pat a Coiler would serve you well, Bruce is all about building boards now that are easy to ride and more forgiving. 

• Like 1

Smooth, Pat. 👍  You have 25 years on me and I don't think I'd look that smooth on an SL.  You can never have too many boards.  You just need to find other houses to stash them in as not to raise suspicion. 😉 Too bad your legs are on backwards or I could bring you a bunch of right-foot-forward Thirsts for you to try out.  I'm in Dorset through February and have been known to slum it over at Okemo from time to time...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kneel said:

Smooth, Pat. 👍  You have 25 years on me and I don't think I'd look that smooth on an SL.  You can never have too many boards.  You just need to find other houses to stash them in as not to raise suspicion. 😉 Too bad your legs are on backwards or I could bring you a bunch of right-foot-forward Thirsts for you to try out.  I'm in Dorset through February and have been known to slum it over at Okemo from time to time...

Would love to ride with you at Okemo. .