Note to New Members ×

Anyone going to Hunter on Saturday?

Guest astan100

Guest astan100

I just got my boots fitted and I'm ready to head out on plates for the first time (I rode my new Axis last weekend with softies).

Anyone want to join a N00b and laugh as I still adjust to 50-60 degree angles?

I'll be there!

-Allen

Guest astan100

Is Windham the same size as Hunter?

My friend seems sort of set on going to Hunter...though I may ditch him to meet up with you :)

Let me know tomorrow what your more firm plans are. I might be willing to change mine.

-Allen

Guest astan100

Hey Bricky,

Come to hunter man! It'll be a wild party.

I think I'm going to be at Hunter because of my friend. I'll be the guy in a red jacket, grey pants, and the bright bling blingy gold board. Seriously, you can't miss it.

I'll aim for 8:15, but we'lll have to see. That's EARLY. I might get there slightly later, take a few runs, and get used to the hard boots before seeking any of you guys out anyway.

Let me know who to look for!

-Allen

I'll be there as usual.... I'll look for the plater crowd and join in the carving fun for a few runs. Then back to my spring moguls on the west side (need to pick up the right mindset for next season's sport).

But you know, I can't think of a worse mountain to learn to hardboot on. It will tire you quickly trying to survive on the narrow steeps or when dodging clueless tourists in the flats.

But its a GREAT mountain for sure !

sic