Note to New Members ×

Heenalu Kahiko

Lightly used 2020 Kessler Alpine 185 Black in near perfect condition for sale. Available with  Iron Rock “Stiff” plate. Board has been professionally maintained by alpine ski race techs. It has been waxed using an infrared system following every use. I ride in pretty crowded Vermont areas and find this board needs more space. The hard plate was used once. I make no bones about saying that it was way to much for my riding ability.  

I’m just an “old surfer” looking for a sweet bottom turn. This board didn’t disappoint though this is a world class racing set up that would be best served by a rider that can take full advantage of her potential. 

Board and plate $1600 including shipping. 

5AC08257-479D-4B64-AE1B-709CFA96CE8D.jpeg

4B552A95-2000-43B9-BFE5-2DC335A0E2D9.jpeg

93B221D9-F341-4F67-99A9-81348EA72D81.jpeg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Heenalu Kahiko said:

Lightly used 2020 Kessler Alpine 185 Black in near perfect condition for sale. Available with  Iron Rock “Stiff” plate. Board has been professionally maintained by alpine ski race techs. It has been waxed using an infrared system following every use. I ride in pretty crowded Vermont areas and find this board needs more space. The hard plate was used once. I make no bones about saying that it was way to much for my riding ability.  

I’m just an “old surfer” looking for a sweet bottom turn. This board didn’t disappoint though this is a world class racing set up that would be best served by a rider that can take full advantage of her potential. 

Board and plate $1600 including shipping. 

5AC08257-479D-4B64-AE1B-709CFA96CE8D.jpeg

4B552A95-2000-43B9-BFE5-2DC335A0E2D9.jpeg

93B221D9-F341-4F67-99A9-81348EA72D81.jpeg

How much for just the board?

No worries, I’ll probably wind up keeping the board and selling the plate separately. Though the Kessler 185, as agreed in reviews, is a world class GS race board, it is also surprisingly forgiving. (Without the plate) I accidentally got on some un-groomed stuff, bumps with 6” of powder on top, at Middlebury Snow Bowl last year, something i would never have chosen to do but, nowhere else to go...that board was all there for me. I’m a big guy, 6’1” and 240 so i can flex into tighter turns. I would recommend talking with Mark Miller at Thirst. His boards are hand made to meet your riding style and personal characteristics. He is very dialed in. 

I have a Prior FLC 173 that you might be interested in. I bought it and found out that it’s weight rating is for a rider 50+# lighter then me. It’s also in great shape.