Note to New Members ×

Berkshire East 20-21

WhiteHorse

2 hours ago, Armtron2000 said:

Was that your Thirst resting on the rack yesterday? 

It was indeed! I keep looking for other HB boards every time I am at beast but never see any. Its lonely outthere 😂

I am there usually Thursday and Friday 4-9. And Saturday 9-3 or so. Sometimes Wednesday also night but that's date with wifey with her on skis and me well behaved slipping around slowly next to her on some small softboot board 🙂

Edited by Tddragon

1 minute ago, pow4ever said:

what are those huts?
i am itching to get some hill time.  Condition doesn't sound too bad but hard to justify the trek.
MLK weekend might be zoo like?

They built 50 private heated cabanas - and rent them out at 125$ per day. Lots of great social distancing built there. 

Conditions improving 🙂

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tddragon said:

It was indeed! I keep looking for other HB boards every time I am at beast but never see any. Its lonely outthere 😂

I am there usually Thursday and Friday 4-9. And Saturday 9-3 or so. Sometimes Wednesday also night but that's date with wifey with her on skis and me well behaved slipping around slowly next to her on some small softboot board 🙂

I am a snowboard instructor up here!  I am pretty flexible with my schedule. I teach all day on Sunday, and sometimes a few days midweek. 

I haven't gotten out on the hardboots yet this season, but I think it is about time. The snow is feeling pretty good today and getting better every day!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Armtron2000 said:

I am a snowboard instructor up here!  I am pretty flexible with my schedule. I teach all day on Sunday, and sometimes a few days midweek. 

I haven't gotten out on the hardboots yet this season, but I think it is about time. The snow is feeling pretty good today and getting better every day!

Awesome! Lmk when you plan to go on hb and i will try to join

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, pow4ever said:

weather/condition report pretty please 🙂
Next week look to be good; this week seems to have little bit of everything: r*in/snow

We had 6" of snow this morning. Thursday and Friday night was also very decent. Will be there tomorrow morning again and post update 

Edited by Tddragon
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, pow4ever said:

weather/condition report pretty please 🙂
Next week look to be good; this week seems to have little bit of everything: r*in/snow

Was awesome there today. Lines were not that bad. All lifts running. 2" of new snow overnight. Some.flurries during day as well. 

Live music on roof terrace. Fun day. 

Here is a video: https://youtu.be/5vLA0JaZdiQ

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, pow4ever said:

great info!  Thank you.
How would you rate the snow/groom?
soft/firm/hero?
I need some mountain time to build up confidence lol 

I will give a update tomorrow.  The snow and grooming have been pretty solid this season comsidering the lack of super cold temps!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Armtron2000 said:

Its looking like it will be a pretty stellar carving weekend!  The snow had really firmed up on Tuesday then it got nice and cold on Wednesday evening with lots of snow being made.  I'm hoping Exhibition  will be in excellent shape!

Exhibition and competition were both awesome for carving this evening 🙂

• Like 1