Note to New Members ×

Berkshire East 20-21

WhiteHorse

28 minutes ago, Bobby Buggs said:

Im on the mend, heading south tomorrow to rehab my lungs in some warmer air. Im so looking forward to seeing you guys on the hill. 9 days in bed with a 102 fever can change your perspective a bit. The thought of spending the day ripping with you guys seems like a dream. Keep me in the loop. 

Wishing you all the best. Hope to meet up sometime at beast

On 12/24/2020 at 8:09 PM, Bobby Buggs said:

Im on the mend, heading south tomorrow to rehab my lungs in some warmer air. Im so looking forward to seeing you guys on the hill. 9 days in bed with a 102 fever can change your perspective a bit. The thought of spending the day ripping with you guys seems like a dream. Keep me in the loop. 

Booby, I'm hopping you have a speedy and full recovery.  It'll be great to take some runs together this year.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2020 at 8:09 PM, Bobby Buggs said:

I'm on the mend, heading south tomorrow to rehab my lungs in some warmer air. I'm so looking forward to seeing you guys on the hill. 9 days in bed with a 102 fever can change your perspective a bit. The thought of spending the day ripping with you guys seems like a dream. Keep me in the loop. 

I pray to the god's that you never moved away from where you're safely staying away from all other humans, that you have stayed alone in place until you get a negative test, that you don't infect others.

2 hours ago, Bobby Buggs said:

Can you go in the lodge? whats that like

Boot up in car. No bags in lodge. I leave my bag outside lodge under stone benches. 

Lodge has table reservation system. Reserve table for 30 minutes. Tables reduced in quantity - 20 - and separated by plastic barriers. 

Outside is amazing - they are almost finished building 50 cabanas to reserve for 6 people each with heat. Lots of gas heaters outdoors with tables to warm up at. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Buggs said:

Wow that sounds like they are on top of it. What are the conditions like?

All man made snow. But decent coverage. A couple spots have small rock  obstacle courses - a few blue slopes by early afternoon have sideways sliding snowboarders and pizza skiers Expose some sheets of ice - and only 12 trails open. But I would say overall decent given the weather