Note to New Members ×

Please Help... if you are near Silverthorne and are able to lend one catek OS1 toe block. Please.

davekempmeister

Hi Folks.  turns out that I am apparently in need of one aluminum Catek OS1 toe block.  If any of you are not too too far from Silverthorne, CO it'd be awesome if someone could help me out. 

I have all the hardware and the toe bail and everything else. It's just the toe block that's missing. I'll return it to you Tuesday evening with a bottle of wine or case of beer before I fly home on Wednesday. Or, when I get home I can mail it to you plus an extra for good measure. I have a lot of them but just not with me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Edited by davekempmeister

On 11/27/2020 at 4:56 PM, davekempmeister said:

Hi Folks.  turns out that I am apparently in need of one aluminum Catek OS1 toe block.  If any of you are not too too far from Silverthorne, CO it'd be awesome if someone could help me out. 

I have all the hardware and the toe bail and everything else. It's just the toe block that's missing. I'll return it to you Tuesday evening with a bottle of wine or case of beer before I fly home on Wednesday. Or, when I get home I can mail it to you plus an extra for good measure. I have a lot of them but just not with me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I could loan you a set of  intec  td 3's, w 3/6 rings,  pick up early lovey tomorrow morning. Drop off on your way to dia, 5 minutes from i 70 and federal 303 885 8480

Edited by big mario

Hi Ink. Hi Mario.

Thanks Gentlemen.  Sorry I went quiet.  to ride my Kessler, i improvised.  Hardboot on the front foot and a softboot on the back foot.  a Catek OS1 step-in and a Flow NX2GT with a Bomber Power Plate.  i remember seeing a photo of a guy racing about 30 years ago with a set up like that.  that was the inspiration, along with necessity.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 7:39 PM, davekempmeister said:

Hi Ink. Hi Mario.

Thanks Gentlemen.  Sorry I went quiet.  to ride my Kessler, i improvised.  Hardboot on the front foot and a softboot on the back foot.  a Catek OS1 step-in and a Flow NX2GT with a Bomber Power Plate.  i remember seeing a photo of a guy racing about 30 years ago with a set up like that.  that was the inspiration, along with necessity.

Thanks again.

Dave Dowd was the fella you are referring too. Ski boot front and a Redwing boot with 2” heel to get the heel lift he wanted. 

ink

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...