Note to New Members ×

SOLD-Brand new 2020 UPZ XC12 Shoxxter 26-26.5

Todd West

18 hours ago, Todd West said:

Hi Arn, I am a 9, now they felt good when I put them on, but my boot fitter said I should go bigger? I am going on his word, but definatly cost me. Let me know if you want anymore  information or different  pictures.  Have a good evening!

Todd

None of my buisness, but if they felt good when you put them on  (especially unmolded), I'd be shocked if going bigger was helpful unless you have a particular foot anomoly that needs to be accounted for.

Edited by Mr.E

Unfortunately super high arches and some toe issues and the fitter wanted more room in the shell to work. He said I would be better going next shell size up. Been out of the game for a while so taking his word....though it cost me. I struggle with finding the right hunting boots and was hoping I could finally get it right the first time....nope!

Hi Todd, these are very tempting. I've worn both 26.5 and 25.5 in Deeluxe, and 25.5 in UPZ.

Currently in a 2015 UPZ RC12 25.5 w a race-plug inTuition liner (thinner, low volume liner) and custom footbeds.

- love this set up because of great fit around my heels (narrow feet) -- just not the warmest.

UPZ's are known for smaller heels and larger toe box; I'm curious if your boot fitter suggested a low-volume intuition liner ?

I would need a 26.5 shell to use a Zip-Fit Liner or regular inTuition Liner (higher volume liners).

..just thinking out loud here !

Anyway, would you mind measuring length of your foot in CM's ? 

It is difficult to purchase without trying boots, as you know !!

Kibber

• Todd West changed the title to SOLD-Brand new 2020 UPZ XC12 Shoxxter 26-26.5