Note to New Members ×

Boots, all are sold and gone

timrich99

Trying to reduce my boot inventory, bought some to try and not really hardbootin much anymore.  All boots except the Deeluxe are sold and gone.

AVAILABLEDeeluxe Suzuka 27.0, 289mm shell with stock liner.  Re-posted over in Vintage For Sale

SOLD - Blue RC10's bought off here a few seasons ago to try these shells are 287mm which is 26-26.5 on UPZ size chart with a UPZ Flo liner that is labeled size 6 1/2.  These are too small for me I needed the next shell size up.  $225 plus shipping

SOLD - Orange RC10's Bought them off ebay and they were sold as size 27, but once received found the shell size to be 312mm which on UPZs chart is a 28-28.5.  Has a UPZ Flo liner in them in good condition labeled size 8.  I wear a 26.5-27.0 depending on the boot and these are too big for me.  Just trying to recoup what I have in them $275 plus shipping

SOLD - Head Stratos Pro 26.5 with Red BTS and Intec Heels, stock Head Liners.  These were my backup boots, Red springs on the BTS setup.  $275 plus shipping

SOLD - Raichle 123 27.5, 295mm shell with stock liner.  These were backups $75 plus shipping

IMG_4499.JPG

Edited by timrich99
sold four of the sets of boots
  • Like 1

Crackaddict,

No I have not had these boots since new but I have probably put all of 1 hour on them in the last 10 years.  I have not been out as much hardbooting.  I think the liner is still in good condition.  No I do not have the stock lean mechanisms on this set of boots, however I do have another set of 26.5 Head Stratos Pros that do have the stock lean mechanisms if you were really serious about wanting the Head boots.  Let me know and I can send some pics of that set, I would just swap the liners into that set as those now have Intuition liners that were custom fitted to me and I want to keep those liners.

• timrich99 changed the title to Boots, all are sold and gone