A friend of mine just got his brand new board delivered via UPS today. Signal Disruptor 2021 148cm. 

https://signalsnowboards.com/collections/all/products/disruptor-2021

I have seen a lot of the Every Third Thursday videos that Signal put out and have followed them as a board company. I was anxious to see what kind of board was going to show up for my friend.

The board came in a nicely designed box that very much resembled a box for florescent lighting tubes. This I am certain helps aid in safe shipping, genius. The box was night and day in better condition than a board box I had recently delivered via FedEx. The board comes with a nice protective sleeve and is also shrink wrapped. Build quality looked super good and the colors and graphics on the board are bold and vibrant. Hand flexing of the board seems like it will be very playful.

Here is was digs at me a little. Sticker on the bottom of the board on the shrink wrap: 'MADE IN CHINA'. I thought Signal had the capabilities to make their boards in their factory in Huntington Beach California.