Note to New Members ×

Subscriptions

Jack M

Now offering yearly or monthly billing!  Thank you for considering a subscription to AlpineSnowboarder.com.  Please go here to sign up or change your subscription:

https://forums.alpinesnowboarder.com/subscriptions/

Subscriptions pay for the hosting of the site and the forum software.  We pay significant monthly fees for both.  All profits beyond the cost of maintaining this forum/website are donated to USASA and the US Snowboard Racing Team.  We believe youth racing is a gateway to a life of freecarving, so we want to help these guys out big time.  This is your chance to support this crazy niche sport.  Do yourself a favor and enter or watch a local race, even just one, to check out what a great job these guys are doing, and to see the interest level in these young athletes - it's very encouraging! Even if you're not a contender, it's fun and exciting!

Thank you!!

PLEASE DO NOT MANUALLY PAY AUTO-RENEWAL INVOICES - disregard as a reminder.

How to cancel:

1. Go to Subscriptions - https://forums.alpinesnowboarder.com/subscriptions/
2. Click the banner at the top to cancel your PayPal recurring payment.  Confirm.
3. Back on the Subscriptions page, click "Cancel Renewals" on your subscription.  Confirm.

Your membership will remain active until the end of your paid timeframe.

• Like 2

• Jack M changed the title to Subscriptions
  • Jack M pinned this topic
  • 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Glide said:

Hi Jack, I tried to subscribe today. But it looks like the site only accepts PayPal. Can I pay with a credit card?

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Bill, currently I can only do this manually, therefore it has to be for a year at a time.  If that's ok, PM me and we'll get it going.