Note to New Members ×

SOLD: SG Performance Bindings

rjnakata

SG Performance Bindings

Used very little, Great condition, includes everything: all cants (2 thick, 6 thin) , mounting hardware, disk covers, heel pads, box etc.

Although they share some similarities in looks, SG's feel more responsive and durable than F2's, they have a number of mechanical differences like spherical nut retention for the toe/heel blocks, removal access of the blocks from below (you don't have to move the blocks to get at the screws), machined center disks etc. 

They fit UPZ and Deeluxe.  One size: fits "Large & Small" boots. The bails are ST- "Standard bails fitting standard Snowboard Boots."   These wont work on "specialty snowboard boots including "Northwave Point" and some modified ski boots" (per bottom of box).  You'll need different bail set for Mountain Slope 951. 

PM or RJNakata (art) aol (dart) com

$340 shipped USA.  Venmo, Paypal F&F or add for fees

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05a.jpg

IMG_8285.jpg

sg8.jpg

(Stock Photo)

Edited by rjnakata
added specifics, no shade on F2's, added pics, tags

1 hour ago, yamifumi said:

Is this version 1 or 2? Version 2 has 2 sets of screw hole at the bottom of the bail. I have both and I love these bindings but too bad it is now “NW” version. GLWS

Good question!  These have 2 sets of holes under both front and back bail blocks for greater adjustability.  I believe the first generation only had one pair of screw holes and they had a Small and Large size binding choice depending on the hole location.   With 2 sets of holes S & L are handled by the same binding. 

When you say "too bad it is now “NW” version" I'm assuming your's are the "NW" version for Mountain Slope boots, correct?

IMG_8285.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • rjnakata changed the title to SOLD: SG Performance Bindings