Note to New Members ×

2021 MCC Stoke!

dredman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rst said:

did they start vaccination in Libby?

Yes, they have started vaccinations in Montana.  Seems like they are getting through the front line workers first and now moving onto the experienced/at risk citizens.  

Info on the event COVID plan and other info on the website www.montuckyclearcut.com. I added a Blog with some additional info also.

We still have some spots open if you are interested in joining us.  We are not having any social meet-ups and are requiring everyone to comply with Montana State COVID recommendations.  Montana ski areas have done an exceptional job keeping the lifts running and mitigating COVID exposure.  

For those of you that are not in the loop about the MCC... 4 days of riding, our group has the entire ski area only open to us.  No general public allowed.  No Passing on the groomed runs, so no worries about getting hit from behind!

See you all soon!

17 hours ago, dredman said:

Look what showed up at the corporate MCC office today.  Ace Skwal Green Mountain Proto!  This fine board will be available to demo at the MCC!  Thank you so very much for the support @*Ace*

3D1A12B3-20BF-43A0-942D-70A8A09BD38D.jpeg

CFC4D1F3-D846-4FB8-89F8-4327A7573F8A.jpeg

0B9DE33D-43ED-4736-8791-02FC83BEDB10.jpeg

D59B719F-1B91-4D1D-8D2D-25DF9D689677.jpeg

I may require an ambulance ride after I demo this!

• Haha 1