Note to New Members ×

Injury sale

Pokolikrat

Hi Guys,

I have no idea what is going on with forum, all my responses are now blocked, so I can’t even answer to anybody it is extremely frustrated. So please write me directly from you email to mine Ladiat@gmail.com. F2 bindings just went to MI and two boards to NJ. Board to Utah is ready please contact me. Split board is ready for 2nd guy in line.

Hi Guys,

I have no idea what is going on with forum, all my responses are now blocked, so I can’t even answer to anybody it is extremely frustrated. So please write me directly from you email to mine Ladiat@gmail.com. F2 bindings just went to MI and two boards to NJ. Board to Utah is ready please contact me. Split board is ready for 2nd guy in line.

On 10/2/2020 at 11:37 AM, Ladia said:

Several guys asked for prices, they are on stickers on boards, probably not easy visible so:

Coiler Angry $300

Virus UFC $200

Virus Soulcarvet $250

Donek MK $500

Kessler $400

Oxess $600

voile split $200

plus shipping

What are the length/width on these boards. Interested in most of them. 

Coiler: Egyptian cat graphics? Weight range on that? I am 250 on a good day and ride really hard. I know there is a code on the sidewall. 

Stainless looking Virus? Sold?

Donek MK. This is the Mad Killer? I like that sexy waist.

Carbon Fiber looking Virus. Still available?

Also to say very sorry to hear of the injuries and challenges. Just putting it out there if I buy something and you make a comeback in a year or whenever you are welcome to come ride it anytime. Sun Valley can usually be found some truly deserted runs and I will guard that backside.

May the healing be strong. 

I know you are having pm and posting issues so 

jerry a  saddle tree gallery dot com

with no spaces

Edited by carvedog