Note to New Members ×

Buck Hill 20/21

bobble

3/1/21

conditions were confusing?

there was 1-2 inch of new snow but the cord was icy underneath. it must've rained? 

mostly rode upright. i was chattering the edges a lot. 

this cracks me up... buck posted a contest of sorts. i blame erik.

EUROCARVING

HOW LOW CAN YOU GO?

"win some swag"

Buck Hill Ski & Snowboard Area - Posts | Facebook

"tag Buck Hill in your lowest eurocarve shots!"

• Haha 1

3/7/21

warm day. not sure i'll be riding much longer. for all i know, this could be it. supposed to hit 60's this week. snow has started to turn brown especially on the playa.

snowcone conditions. crossroads was rough. olympic was just slightly better. some areas on warners had a surfy feel. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMIBixZAG6l/

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Sometime between June 14 and June 21 the following snowboards were taken from a Duluth area storage unit:

Brand        Model        Length        Bindings                       Topsheet

Donek       Slalom        161`            F2 Carve RS                  Dark Blue

F2              Slalom        163             F2 Challenge Comp      Silver/Grey

Donek       Razor          165             F2 Carve RS                   Blue/Red Pattern

Donek       Incline         165             F2 Carve RS                   Black

Nidecker   Proto           167             F2 Carve RS                   Black

Prior         AWD             174             F2 Titanflex                    Silver/Grey

Donek      AX                 172             F2 Titanflex                    Clear Coat

Donek      Freecarve     189             Not mounted                  Red

Palmer      Channel       165             F2                                    Red/Blue/Silver

K2             Recon Riser 165             F2 Challenge Comp       Tan/Gold

All the boards are mounted Goofy (right foot forward) and are set up with Intec step-in heel receivers.

I’ve filed a police report and checked the local pawn shops. If you come across any of this gear please call the Duluth Police Department at 218-730-5400 and mention case #21082485.

Thanks!

Russ Maron

218-428-5219

rwmaron@yahoo.com

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, rwmaron said:

Sometime between June 14 and June 21 the following snowboards were taken from a Duluth area storage unit:

Brand        Model        Length        Bindings                       Topsheet

Donek       Slalom        161`            F2 Carve RS                  Dark Blue

F2              Slalom        163             F2 Challenge Comp      Silver/Grey

Donek       Razor          165             F2 Carve RS                   Blue/Red Pattern

Donek       Incline         165             F2 Carve RS                   Green Pattern

Nidecker   Proto           167             F2 Carve RS                   Black

Prior         AWD             174             F2 Titanflex                    Silver/Grey

Donek      AX                 172             F2 Titanflex                    Clear Coat

Donek      Freecarve     189             Not mounted                  Red

Palmer      Channel       165             F2                                    Red/Blue/Silver

K2             Recon Riser 165             F2 Challenge Comp       Tan/Gold

All the boards are mounted Goofy (right foot forward) and are set up with Intec step-in heel receivers.

I’ve filed a police report and checked the local pawn shops. If you come across any of this gear please call the Duluth Police Department at 218-730-5400 and mention case #21082485.

Thanks!

Russ Maron

218-428-5219

rwmaron@yahoo.com

sorry to hear the news. where was this storage locker? do they have cameras?