Note to New Members ×

Someone plz help me with this decision!

Ppatterson11

I bought a 151 Capita slush slasher and didn’t know it was supposed to be a shorter board. I’m 5,10 155 and kinda wanted a longer board for pow so I think that’s what I thought this was for, but I also wanted to jib on it and take it through the park as this is pretty much all I like to do 75% of the time. My question is, should I wait on this board and sell it or just rip it this winter? Will I look like an idiot on the slopes if I decide to take it out? is it going to be Too Tough to Jib and stuff on the 151? I usually ride a 149, and am thinking about selling it for cheaper to buy the right size. Sucks. But it is what it is. All opinions and honest replies are appreciated!!

Welcome!

How long have you been snowboarding?
If you just starting out.  Most modern board should be just fine.
If you are more interested in park (as you mention 75% of the time); then a dedicated park board might make more sense.
This board seems to be design for powder/freeride.  You would want a free style board.

Just go out and have fun; who care what other people think 👍

https://capitasnowboarding.com/products/spring-break-slush-slasher

According to the description:  Take it with grain of salt

"The Slush Slasher is the playful mini-park and powder ripper that changed the game. This innovative short-board rails turns on the groomers, transition, and in the park—it’s as fun on jibs as it is in the deep stuff. "