SOLD - Mountain Slope "Point .951 WC" and F2 Titanium Race bindings $900

SOLD

I am selling a pair of Mountain Slope - Point .951 World Cup boots, used for one season. They are mondo size 27.5
There is slight damage from the boot fitter on the right boot making the removal of the insert more difficult, no damage to structure or function of the boot though.

Also for sale is a pair of F2 - Race Titanium  size Large bindings. All parts in images included.

Asking $900 for both OR
$800 for boots
$200 for bindings

I also have a 180cm x 20.0cm Kessler "The Alpine" for sale.
PM for details or contact me with info below.
text: 307-349-8630
email: forrest.sawyer7@gmail.com

boots-bindings-14.jpg.fd995afb6f1814e12b183ee79aa166a7.jpg

boots-bindings-13.jpg.f3ca625fb6e95c3a83910488629eda02.jpg

boots-bindings-09.jpg.98fcb7ab421628e3d9fac4f0de21d622.jpg

IMG_6830.jpg.d8cbfc1f071c9806a883ef607a534863.jpg

boots-bindings-04.jpg.8b390b256d13b8fcf1836986977cfb75.jpg

boots-bindings-02.jpg.92297805ede61a5d0689cb80a24f3076.jpg

boots-bindings-06.jpg.f80bfb69c38a7ee0f02e19011bcd5005.jpg

The Kessler board for sale

kessler-snowbaord-09.jpg.308ab73c29fc9c8a1b6147dcbf954f44.jpg

kessler-snowbaord-6.jpg.6baa0c69bcdca00ead610a309b47357d.jpg

kessler-snowbaord-4.jpg.acbb0c8357b614778e8156cc024cf92e.jpg

kessler-snowbaord-5.jpg.3732f3a2e30644957cef65d86540a999.jpg

Edited by forf.dawg
12 hours ago, Jack M said:

looks like the upper part of the tongue of the right boot is tucked inside the shell, is that the damage?

Oops, nope that's just me being impatient while taking photos. I've added a picture of the damage. The bit of bubbling to the right of the ankle strap from the boot fitter.

IMG_6830.jpg.d8cbfc1f071c9806a883ef607a534863.jpg

• Like 1
  • forf.dawg changed the title to SOLD - Mountain Slope "Point .951 WC" and F2 Titanium Race bindings $900

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By daveo
      Intec Parts: $69.69. The sale from this less shipping fees will primarily form a donation to the forum.
      Perfect for someone who has Intec compatible boots and F2 Race Ti bindings and is interested in trying Intec on their rear boot/binding. 
      All the parts needed to convert 1 binding and 1 boot to Intec Step In. My current boots are incompatible with Intec. Includes the following:
      Receiver + receiver cover + pressure plate Toe plate/bail Intec heel + cable + handle All necessary bolts This would cost 190.50 (+ shipping) Canadian Loonies from yyz (if you could pro-rata buy just 1 of the required things that are sold in pairs only).
      I could have wiped these down to make them a little less ugly. Perfectly functional.

• By emptypie
      Picked up a boot/board combo for a good price recently, the gentleman I bought it from had small feet for his size. Used ONLY 2-3 times according to him, they are practically new. I prefer shipping to Canada, but will ship internationally. PM offers, willing to sell them relatively cheap.

• By bigwavedave
      $250 shipped
      Has the upgraded swing away tongues. Wire strap buckle upgrades for rear boot (eliminates buckles getting crushed with boot flex).
      DGSS spring system, both blue (stiff) and green (soft) springs.

Alpine wrap liners size 9½. Molded a couple of times. Should be able to mold these again. I slit the toes on these because they were tight. They worked fine like this. I used footbeds/orthotics.
      I still have the the original buckles and the original spring set which comes with.
      I have an extra pair of intuition foam wrap liners, size m28 if you want them.
      These are still for sale, contact @Grip

• By Steve Wood
      Shells: Very good condition. No punches or alterations. Heels are Intec compatible. Includes both grey and dark green (stiffer) tongues.
      Liners: Original and in decent condition but beginning to show some signs of age (due more to time than to use). Small crack in the outermost layer at each instep (visible in photos). Upper padding has lost a little resilience at pressure points. It's not severe, but budget for replacement in another season or three depending on how much riding you do. They have not been cooked. No smell.
      Size: Liners 29.0, shells 29.0-29.5, sole length 313mm.
      Price: USD 175 / CAD 225
      Shipping: Buyer's choice and expense. Local pickup available in Hockley Valley or I can deliver to Collingwood during the ski season.
      I'm the original owner. These have around 50 days on the snow.

• By Pow
      I am looking to sell my Salomon Malamute softboots, size 9 US mens. They are in excellent condition, almost no signs of wear. They are from the 2016/2017 season, purchased new at REI and used maybe 12 times or so since. They are just a bit too small for me, I typically wear size 10.

These boots are perhaps the stiffest softboots on the market. They also use plastic inserts to increase stiffness, all of which are accounted for and included. The liners are advertised as heat moldable, I had REI mold them once when I purchased.
      Salomon's current model is almost the same as what I'm selling here, with liners being the biggest difference (no more synching cord on the newer liners) and a different tread pattern on the sole. Also, the orange plastic "powerframe" is light blue on the current model. The current model retails for 399.95 USD.
      I'm asking 200.00 USD for these, buyer pays shipping. Please reply if interested.
    • By C310 Crowbar
      Looking for Palmer PLS or Donek risers for my soft board.
      Help me achieve a life without heel drag. 🙂
    • By DjulezD
      Thought these items belong to the vintage category, even if left with plenty of life.
      SOLD === Bomber Trench Digger  ===
      A full set with zero disks + extras (1 zero, 1 thirty). The bumpers are so, so.
      50USD + shipping
      <--SOLD-->

=== Burton Kids Automat ===
      These are obviously for kids. I bought them for mine and never used them (they all prefer skis...). No idea how to price them.
      20USD + shipping?? 

=== Emery ===
      These are from the time before the 4X4 or 8X8 inserts. But they are low, adjustable and light. They might have some use to someone.
      FREE + shipping

• By Termin8tor
      Purchased brand new this season ridden less than 10 runs, not modified in any way. Good as new in 10 out of 10 condition.  I’m a 25.5 and took a chance on these but their unfortunately too big.  Asking $775 plus shipping. Price is firm.  Thx for looking 
    • By Québec man
      2 pairs of F2 intec TI  large bindings.
      - 155 usd for 0ne pair... possible deal for both..😁
      - Burton spacer and shim kit 50 usd
      the buyer will have to pay for the shipping.

• By D.T.
      SOLD - I’m selling a pair of F2 Titanflex Step-In bindings.  They are size S/M.  The bindings are currently configured with 6° and 3° lift blocks. I made these blocks out of Delrin when I had access to a machine shop. The wear marks on the step-in receivers are minimal, indicating the bindings have barely been used.
      SOLD - The price is $175 shipped in the US via USPS priority mail.