*SOLD* 175 Thirst Super Conductor 7.1 WARP - $800

I am selling a new, never used 2019 Thirst Superconductor 7.1 WARP.

175cm length
19.0cm waist width
H35/41.75 389 U4 4DR
Stance spread 52cm
LFF .291

Specific questions are best answered by Mark (from Thirst boards) himself @ 208-929-2285
Serial # 11MAR19 0056

Sun Surface topsheet.

Asking $800 OBO
I have other items for sale and am willing to bundle. PM for Details

Stored indoors with care in it's "baby blanket" shipping sleeve.

text: 307-349-8630
email: forrest.sawyer7@gmail.com

thist-snowboard-3.jpg.46a899067d27eb5f05a030c106cd2abe.jpg

thist-snowboard-4.jpg.a845d7d7452ab54bb73a159351050d00.jpg

thist-snowboard-5.jpg.e3dd5e5f1cbd6b1dd81be9ca762b5112.jpg

thist-snowboard-09.jpg.77375014d37d747a883f239cd9fa56b4.jpg

thist-snowboard-08.jpg.97ad36210acc5dfac9baefd955349980.jpg

thist-snowboard-1.jpg

thist-snowboard-2.jpg

thist-snowboard-6.jpg

thist-snowboard-7.jpg

Edited by forf.dawg

What rider weight was the board designed for?

What is the distance between the outermost binding inserts?

If it wasn't that shipping to New Zealand would be a complicated sale for you I'd be seriously interested if the answers to the first 2 questions suited me.

6 hours ago, SunSurfer said:

What rider weight was the board designed for?

What is the distance between the outermost binding inserts?

If it wasn't that shipping to New Zealand would be a complicated sale for you I'd be seriously interested if the answers to the first 2 questions suited me.

Designed for 195 - 210lbs I believe (88 - 95 kg)
Stance width is 52cm

Hope this help!
I can look into shipping that far, but who knows in this world we live in today.

Mark provided extra details that suggest this board would be a great fit for me via a PM.

I would like to buy the board. Shipping is obviously extra and likely to be eye watering but I'd face that with any board shipped from the USA. No need for shipping to be super fast. Total payment via PayPal OK?

• Like 3

@ChouinardThis is (almost) all your fault. If we hadn't tried each other's boards that day 18 months ago at Snowmass I wouldn't have lusted after a Superconductor ever since! 👍😉

Edited by SunSurfer
  • Like 1

https://forums.alpinesnowboarder.com/topic/47721-thrist-superconductor-vs-kessler-168/?do=findComment&comment=487226

Been Thirsty since 14th Feb 2019. I KNOW what is coming my way!😎

Have made peace with the fact that it won't be here before I head away to the snow in the South Island in 9 days time. I have a Coiler and Kessler to keep me company (plus a Riot & RadAir).

To land a Thirst direct from Mark in NZ is a long way over NZ$2000 once the NZ to US conversion kicks in (NZ$1 = US$0.66) after freight charges are added, and then 15% duty paid on entry into NZ for that total. I had been seriously contemplating ordering a Superconductor for 2021 delivery in the days before this board came up.

• 4 weeks later...

I picked up the board about 30 minutes ago from where it had been safely delivered while I was away on a snowboarding holiday.
Well packaged, it is in perfect condion, clearly unused as described, and no shipping damage.
Communication with forf.dawg was excellent. Many thanks, in particular for being willing to go the extra mile to arrange delivery to New Zealand.
My thanks also to Mark @ Thirst for detailed information about the boards specs and suitability for me.
It's been tucked safely away until next winter when, unless someone has prised it out of my cold dead hands, it will be ridden!

Edited by SunSurfer
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Algunderfoot
      New 20-21 Model CC (Cross to Carve) 165, built for a UP retail outlet. This is the first one built with Mark's updated shape, width and PFI Core, as such it came out a little stiffer than we felt appropriate for a retail floor model. It would be better suited for a heavier, or harder charging rider. The idea behind the CC is that it can be rode with a soft or Hardboot setup, emphasizing alpine form, making it ideal for the soft boot Carver aspiring to hardboot. The CC is a wider, more of an All Mountain shape, making at home in the trees, the pow, or the corduroy. This CC is symmetrical, not a WARP design, and can be set up regular or goofy.
      Specs:
      165.5 cm x 23.5 cm wide - .360 flex index. -  comparative average SCR 10.47 M. -  144.8 effective edge. New "Mellow Yellow" topsheet backprinted on durable lenticular nylon. Comes factory tuned with Faststix© base treatment, baby blanket sleeve, scrapper, thirst patch and stickers.
      Offered at $100 off normal price at $950 shipped to lower 48.

• By Daniel Valmont
      Board is in excellent condition, used 1 season. This is a snowboard that is used with hard boots - not for soft boot use. https://www.f2.com/snow/boards.php?L=&da=1917&dk=46&db=11&name=Speedster%20Worldcup%20RS

• By Pappystar
      Selling my 2015 F2 Speedster World Cup RS 175cm. This board was used for only one season. The top sheet and bottom have no scratches or skuff marks. The top sheet was a bot of wear where the bindings were installed. Its an 8 of 10 for condition.. its almost new.  I am letting it go for $400.  Hope this board finds a great boarder that has carving and racing in mind. This board had a great feel.. It was just a bit too much for me.  Text me if you are interested at 514 235 3955.
      Cheers
      Mike

• By theboarderdude
      For sale is a Donek Rev 175. I had this board made for 150lbs, with a slightly modified waist (19.5cm) and sidecut (11-17m). The edges are set at 1/2 degree for the base and 2 degrees for the side. The nose and tail were personally detuned by Sean.
      The board was used for 1 year and has about 60-70 days on it, and still rides great. It has been base ground once before, but could probably use another. The topsheet has a few marks near the tail, and one on the nose but they are all cosmetic. The edges still have about 75% of their life left.
      This board would be perfect for a younger or lighter competitor looking for a gs board. 
      I'm looking for $500 $450 $400 plus shipping. For more pictures, or questions or inquires, please email me at drew.ellison1 @ gmail.com

• By Comapedrosa
      Hi, I’m already thinking about my next acquisition for *next* season. The boards on my shortlist are the Sperconductor and the 168 - both seem to earn glowing reviews from all you sages and super athletes. How should I think about this trade off?
      As for more infor about me: my quiver includes a Donek Monster, a Coiler Stubby v2, and an older Swoard... I’ve been carving since 1991, but still suck at it :-). Live on the West Coast now and am looking for something that makes the medium carve as easy as possible for me (not slalom nor giant). I like the liveliness of the Monster, but also the stability and steadfast hold of Coiler...
      Thx so much for you thoughts!
    • By Lighthousefield
      This board was only ridden once 15 years ago and has been kept in board bag ever since. Virtually brand new and perfect. $650 obo.

• By Algunderfoot
      Mark Miller has graciously lent me a thirst 7 WARP Superconductor for any of my Midwest peeps wanting to try one of these amazing boards. Being a WARP design, this one suits regular riders only.
      However, there is also a thirst XC for rent at Big Snow Outfitters in Bessemer, MI. That board can be ridden regular or goofy, soft set up or hard. Ben, a Tuner at BSO says "This thing turns on telepathy"

• By Algunderfoot
      Thirst XC 171 WARP?
      Three straight days of relatively decent carving conditions have me giggling a bit, looking way better than I should this early in the season, and searching for more leg...as they are depleted. Mark and I worked on designing this model specifically for smaller resorts, to provide faster transitions, more CPR's (Carves Per Run), and essentially add several hundred feet of vertical to my local 700 foot hill. All I can say is that Mark nailed it! I did however need to relax a bit, stay neutral over the board and ease up on knee pressure as over steering this beauty will have you looking uphill, or face down in the snow in a heartbeat. Simply getting her up on edge is plenty of input, just fall in after her. The XC is a WARP design (Waist Abberated - Radius Proportioned) that is a stance specific feature (regular  / goofy) which aids in edge transition and calms ones body positioning, perfect for AARP / AMAC Members like me.
      Now that we understand each other, its hard not to love the nimble, yet ridiculous edge hold and effortless transitions. Much like a Lamborghini, a gentle gas pedal is also required, this gal has more gitty-up than any board I own, or ridden quite frankly. The stability and quietness of this deck is also well beyond expectations, but the "dampness" I've  experienced with all my titanal boards is surpassed with the pop that can be unleashed at will. I'm easily able to carry and aggressively carve pitches that previously were just pastimes. I can't imagine a purpose built board more suited for providing oohs, aahs, and yes, giggles at smaller resorts. With the Wife watching all my fun, her Jones for a thirst board is reaching critical mass, but we have a SF 162 on order for her.

• By Québec man
      I have too many board in my quiver right now ... So this DONEK metal  FC 175 need new home. 
      Topsheet and base are pristine 9/10 only little scratch due to normal use. More pics If you want. 
      I take really care of my board.
      450 $usd   Reduced to 420 USD+ shipping.
      ( TD3 NOT include )

• By Rebecca LD
      175 Kessler- 750$ CAD + shipping. Custom Made. This board was previously a custom test board at the Kessler factory. I used it for 1 season, + 5 days as a warm up board this season. It's still in very good shape and has lots of life left. Perfect if you are thinking of ordering a custom Kessler, but want to try one first. Recently had a base grind.

P.S. The pattern on the front of the board is just tape.