Note to New Members ×

Snow blues

Comapedrosa

a few days ago, my daughter asked me to get her race gear out (ski) so she could shimmy around on carpet.  kind of made me proud, even though i suspected it would segue to a discussion about the need for several new purchases.  

i was happy to help her and then I got out my Hazelwood 200, some Bomber Power Plates that I just bought here from a contributor and some Flow NX2gt bindings that are about 10 years old (but practically unused).  i put it all together just to look at it and i was suddenly pretty psyched for next season.

Zoysia grass not recommended.  a legacy of my home's previous owner, from over 20 years ago.  at this latitude, it's nice for about 2 months of the year.  takes over like bamboo.

imagejpeg_0.jpg

Edited by davekempmeister
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2020 at 2:48 PM, slopestar said:

started in late on storage wax and loosening bindings... I have two new softy boards and bindings coming but I feel like i made my boards suffer for the last two months in isolation in the basement with out proper end of season maintenance and storage. I feel so guilty/ shame on me

Dang.  That reminds me...  knew I was procrastinating something.  At least in August I almost don't need an iron to melt the wax.

• Like 1