Sign in to follow this  
*Ace*

Windeler Multitool

Saw this tool and thought it could be useful for guys here.

Thoughts?

• Like 2

I could start with engineer jokes about tools but i won't . There is a reason i have thousands of dollars worth of tools and roll boxes to put them in.  One in my pocket usually doesn't do the job. As a piece of beautiful bling it's lovely go nicely with the $10,000.00 electric mountain bike (motor bike) i don't have. Probably cost a nite sleep if i lost it. Are individual pieces available ( replacement for lost or damaged ones ) And finally the cost ????  Till i see  James Bond using one i'm out.

That's a great idea! I've customized hex key sets to have just what I need and nothing else, but they just don't fit together like the original parts. 

I'm not sure Ti is a good tool material... But, this is meant to be an emergency tool used by the gram conscious, so it's probably going to hit its target audience well. 

Need similar for keys now! 

That is some seriously cool looking bling, but I bet the $/weight_saved ratio is even worse than going from a 12 speed XT cassette to an Eagle X01.  Plus, just the thought of using that knife with such a thin handle makes my hands arthritic.  Really neat design job though...

I like the concept of being able to pick your tools, but magnets, titanium tools, no tool lock, etc makes it a pass for me. I could see it being popular, though.