Note to New Members ×

Algunderfoot

New 20-21 Model CC (Cross to Carve) 165, built for a UP retail outlet. This is the first one built with Mark's updated shape, width and PFI Core, as such it came out a little stiffer than we felt appropriate for a retail floor model. It would be better suited for a heavier, or harder charging rider. The idea behind the CC is that it can be rode with a soft or Hardboot setup, emphasizing alpine form, making it ideal for the soft boot Carver aspiring to hardboot. The CC is a wider, more of an All Mountain shape, making at home in the trees, the pow, or the corduroy. This CC is symmetrical, not a WARP design, and can be set up regular or goofy.

Specs:

165.5 cm x 23.5 cm wide - .360 flex index. -  comparative average SCR 10.47 M. -  144.8 effective edge. New "Mellow Yellow" topsheet backprinted on durable lenticular nylon. Comes factory tuned with Faststix© base treatment, baby blanket sleeve, scrapper, thirst patch and stickers.

Offered at $100 off normal price at $950 shipped to lower 48.

0701201525~2.jpg

0701201526a~2.jpg

0701201526b~2.jpg

Edited by Algunderfoot
Sold
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lurch said:

Just do it Barry! 

Ha!  That's the plan but with Covid seemingly not going away I'm a bit more concerned about where and when am  I going to get to ride than what...... I still haven't even gotten next years pass yet cause I'm waiting to see how all this unfolds!

....but I hope to be relieved/encouraged enough by the news  in August to get a order in with Mark....we will see.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, should be perfect! Thirst boards are not as weight sensitive as other handmade varieties, I even ride my Wife's boards from time to time. Its more about the geometry, this board will ride truer to its average sidecut, whereas softer ones can make you forget the EE of the board your on.

• Like 1