Note to New Members ×

Ski Lift Chair(s)???

MNSurfer

We're looking to buy one, two or three ski lift chairs, preferably 2 or 3-person. I've skimmed the cyberspace a bit, but have come-up short. Anyone have an idea of where to procure old chairs? I'm fine with refurbishing them, so condition isn't necessarily an issue,

Thanks!

-Brian

at any given time, there is always some resort or another around the country raising money this way.  sometimes the money is for the replacement lift, sometimes charity, sometimes to satisfy creditors.

depending on the vintage and the provenance, some are more desirable than others, for sure.  i assume most end up as porch swings, right ?

On 5/24/2020 at 7:51 PM, MNSurfer said:

We're looking to buy one, two or three ski lift chairs, preferably 2 or 3-person. I've skimmed the cyberspace a bit, but have come-up short. Anyone have an idea of where to procure old chairs? I'm fine with refurbishing them, so condition isn't necessarily an issue,

Thanks!

-Brian

I know Whitecap Mountain in Wisconsin has a bunch laying out in the woods, and could probably use the money right now...unfortunately I don't have a contact over there. 

• 2 weeks later...