Note to New Members ×

Odds of next season....

JRAZZ

Unless there is a huge mutation, I am positive a huge number of the humans whom go to the slopes will have already been exposed by next year. Due to this, and with the numbers being less deaths than expected (less than 1/3 the number that die from opiod drug deaths), I see next year being affected, but not cancelled.

I will put my money where my mouth is by buying my next years season passes by May, as usual, and booking next years Nationals, by June, as usual.

1 hour ago, TVR said:

Unless there is a huge mutation, I am positive a huge number of the humans whom go to the slopes will have already been exposed by next year.

image.png.fb51771e096d52c7f131b5dff823ad9a.png

This is from the 1918 flu pandemic. Notice that the first wave was minuscule in comparison to what followed the next fall. I am not at all sure that we have a significant majority of the population exposed (and immune too, who knows). Even if we do manage to get back to some semblance of normal life by October there are still significant hurdles ("John" scenario from the podcast) that can inhibit next season.

That podcast is not about making predictions. It's about taking a sober look of what next season might look like and what the hurdles might be.

On 4/13/2020 at 11:41 AM, JRAZZ said:

That podcast is not about making predictions. It's about taking a sober look of what next season might look like and what the hurdles might be.

Season pass companies are knocking at my door now...what to do?

This is a great listen. It will help me keep track of the upcoming trends, how to prepare for the next season...look where not taking a serious look forward got us!   

• Like 1