Note to New Members ×

Who's Still Spinning as of March 17?

barryj

Never mind Bogus Basin is closed as of today, Lucky I was able to get today in. At noon they said they were closing and lifty's thought that it ment now and closed their lift and said go home it took 20 min. to get things straighten out. So I got another three hours.

Montana Snowbowl open until at least April 5th maybe they will push it until April 12th.  Normal restrictions apply

www.montanasnowbowl.com      Check their snow report for the latest updates

Lookout Pass, Discovery and Lost Trail are still open I believe as well.  

NH Governor orders (state owned) Cannon Mtn. resort to close today by end of day!   Weds. March 18th

Were down to 3 in NH!  -

Watervile Valley                                                                                                                                                                                              Bretton Woods                                                                                                                                                                                            Gunstock Mtn.resort.