Note to New Members ×

Arbor Cask - Softboot pow board (sold)

JRAZZ

Betcha never had this problem. Too many boards... Help me fund the next one! 😄

1) Arbor Cask 150 (short and fat 27cm waist). I bought this early season thinking I'd use it as a powder board. I did. Very very sparingly. I find that I like groomers better! The board is very very agile and turny, easy to maneuver in trees and has a lot of float (it has more surface area than my monster 🤪). Condition is pretty much new. Some superficial scratches on the base and some cat hairs - you've been warned! I did buy it new for very cheap so I'm selling low as well. $250 shipped CONUS

2) Steepwater Plow 171. This one has seen some cliffs but is in relatively good shape. No core shots, sidewall is good, light rust on edges but that's pretty much it. Big, burly, damp.  SOLD

3) Donek Saber 155: Sidecut: 11-9, Waist: 25.5. This one I'm on the fence about selling. The topsheet is pretty beat up but the base is in EXCELLENT condition (structured too). Lots and lots of camber. Really good edges as well with the obligatory light rust. This one is a very stiff and damp ride. Very very fast. Really wants to go down the hill as fast as possible. It's a challenging ride but very rewarding. Not selling! Decided I like it too much!

4) Flow NX2 with Hybrid Strap - Large. Pretty good shape. I just don't like the hybrid straps.   SOLD

5) Salomon Quantum - Medium: These have been around the block. The cables around the heel have come loose but the binding is still extremely stiff fore-aft. Makes me think the cables are just for show. The straps are in great shape too. Not selling - going on my Saber!

Cask-top.jpg.d7218cb9f4d29b91484199b34bdac5e3.jpg

Cask-bottom.jpg.43735af584a5e199b18a15b90635d811.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • JRAZZ changed the title to Arbor Cask - Softboot pow board (sold)