Note to New Members ×

Virus terminator 165 - $525 shipped in the US

cfj04

Very good to excellent condition Virus terminator 165.  Topsheet has some minor lift blemishes but base is like new. Tons of camber and ridden about 10 days

This board carves like a scalpel - quick and excellent grip. I'm 200 lbs and it handled with no problems. I'm guessing  ideally a strong 180 pounder would rip on it. 

To many boards and this should be enjoyed by a new owner. 

Its time to get infected 👍

PM me for more details or better photos 

20200217_142406.jpg

170 waist. Ridden with mondo 29 boots at 60 / 55

20200217_142452.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Board arrived yesterday,  packaged well,  is in great shape as described.  Curtis, cfj04 is good to deal with.    Now if I can get some reasonable carve snow,  here in March,   will be able to give the Terminator a test,   it hand  flexes   quite stiff by my flex by hand  standards,  it should be fine for me being 200 pds.     This is my first virus,   is there anything that I should be aware of?   I do ride the MK plenty.  

Hey Rob,

Congrats  on the Virus acquisition!     I'm a Virus fan and the Virus UFC 163 is one of my favorite boards EVER!  ....but my quads wouldn't agree!

If your enjoying your MK I doubt you'll have any surprises but all the Virus boards I've had were imo:

1- Railed turns!                                                                                                                                                                                             2 - stiff, would  burn up the quads after a couple  of hours                                                                                                                   3-  didn't seem to want to track/glide smooth or straight until you were approaching  Mach I                                                        4 - but picked up Speed Crazy Fast!!                                                                                                                                                        5 - which made you need  to stay ahead of it or it would pitch you in the woods in a second!                                                    6-  and Virus carbon topsheets I had were a magnet for scratches!.... 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RobertAlexander said:

is there anything that I should be aware of?

Hey Rob,

Congrats  on the Virus acquisition!     I'm a Virus fan and the Virus UFC 163 is one of my favorite boards EVER!  ....but my quads would disagree!

If your enjoying your MK I doubt you'll have any surprises but all the Virus boards I've had were imo:

1- Railed turns!                                                                                                                                                                                             

2 - stiff, would  burn up the quads after a couple  of hours                                                                                                                   

3-  didn't seem to want to track/glide smooth or straight until you were approaching  Mach I                                                        

4 - but picked up Speed Crazy Fast!!                                                                                                                                                       

5 - which made you need  to stay ahead of it or it would pitch you in the woods in a second!                                                   

6-  and Virus carbon topsheets I had were a magnet for scratches!.... 

Edited by barryj