mlang

Head Stratos Pro - Orange

Orange Head Stratos Pro Boots for sale.

Used by weekend snowboarder for 5 seasons. (Probably about 150 days on snow). Still in good shape.

Women's size 8.5. Inside says Carve 26.0-23.5 

Asking $60 USD +shipping (from Kitchener, ON).

IMG-1223.JPG

IMG-1222.JPG

Sir:

I will buy these if still available. I live in Collingwood, ON.

Chris Baines

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By forf.dawg
      I am selling a pair of Mountain Slope - Point .951 World Cup boots, used for one season. They are mondo size 27.5
      There is slight damage from the boot fitter on the right boot making the removal of the insert more difficult, no damage to structure or function of the boot though.
      Also for sale is a pair of F2 - Race Titanium  size Large bindings. All parts in images included.
      Asking $900 for both OR
      $800 for boots
      $200 for bindings
      I also have a 180cm x 20.0cm Kessler "The Alpine" for sale.
      PM for details or contact me with info below.
      text: 307-349-8630
      email: forrest.sawyer7@gmail.com

The Kessler board for sale

• By Arden
      Selling for a friend located in Boston.
      Head Stratos Pro Alpine Step-in Boot 
      $85 +Ship/Free local pick-up Black  24.5 Mondo/Men's 7-7.5  Made to fit step-in binding  😎Purchase as package w/Board and Bindings - $475
      $300 - Board: Nidecker Proto Alpine Board -162cm  $150 - Binding: F2 Intec Titanium Step-In Race Binding 

• By GileslikestoCarve
      FOR SALE RAICHLE 325 Racing hardboots mondo 28-29 $170 (comes with original liners)
      Can combine with extra DEELUXE HB Thermo Flex DCL131 mondo 28 liners $225 (both liners)
      plus shipping

• By GileslikestoCarve
      Three kids boards of varying lengths and condition. All have plenty of life for a young carver. My kids went through these and I found they grew so fast I was constantly looking for the next size up! Obvious wear from lift lineups, so selling cheap. All around 10-12 years old.
      FIREFLY Furious 48 - 148cms 28-24-28 FLOW bindings in great shape $60 obo
      HEAD Coaster - 135cms 27-23-27 SIMS bindings in good condition $50 obo
      5150 Shooter - 138cms 26.5-22.5-26.5 with bindings $40 obo
      ROSSIGNOL ski boots 305mm 26.5 $50 obo
      All prices plus shipping unless you are in Toronto to Buffalo area and can pick up

• By Termin8tor
      Brand new never worn, never molded, Palau liners.  Asking $375 plus ship.   PRICE DROP $355!  Price drop again!!! $300 

• By Emd301
      Looks like new to me, but bought years ago and won't fit.
      Deeluxe Indy size 27 boots intec compatible
      $200 plus shipping

• By Val
      Enjoyed a couple of hours at Mt. Sunapee today, even ran across @dhamann.  He looked great, I sucked.  Carving is NOT like riding a bike, taking 20 years off was a big mistake.  
      Feet are killing me, way too much movement/heel lift/blisters/etc.  The heat-n-mold liners that came with my Deeluxe 325s are not cutting it.  Back in the 90s I used Zipfit silicone injected liners in my Raichle 325s, fitted by Richelson’s Feet First in Plymouth, NH.  
      Any recommendations for liners/boot fitters?????
      Thanks

• By zipfit
      I have had a few messenger chats with a few riders that are currently using zipfit liners in their hard shell boots with great success but knowing that this community is a demanding underserved market we have thought of opening up a feedback line with users like you to develop something specific for your sport.
      Please share your ideas. We are listening, and motivated to launch something reflecting your input for next season.
      Check out zipfit.eu if you have not done so yet to see that zipfits are all about.
      Looking forward to hearing your comments and becoming the reference suppler of after market boot liners for alpine snowboarding moving forward.
    • By homer
      Price: 150 USD + shipping.  Selling because they’re too small.  Seller had told me they were 26.5.  These boots are in mint condition.
      higher res images here.