Note to New Members ×

2 Donek Boards (price drop)

topoftheworld

Donek Incline and Razor (Hybrid)

Have not used these board much since I bought them from here several years ago. I don't remember all the exact specs, I'll do my best to describe them. The first one is an Incline, 166cm with a 24cm waist, I don't know the sidecut. The board is not perfect, the base has some scratches and dimples from the inserts and the top has chips and scratches. Rode the board with some Catek FR1. Pretty fun board, good all mountain board and soft boot carver. At the time bought it mostly for the top sheet, always loved boards with wood top sheet.

asking 250$ 175$

The Second is a Razor ( Hybrid )165

Waist 24.5

sidecut 8.8 10.8

This one is in better shape, only one scratch on base (see picture) Did not ride it much, 5-7 days maybe. Rode is with Catek FR2. I remember when I bought it the seller told me it was a custom build, it had some rubber dampening from the Donek  Saber BX board added to it to give it better edge hold in rough condition. Really enjoyed this board, but I just bought a Kessler The ride, so this one has to go.

asking 450$  300$

Pictures of the Razor

IMG_2405.jpg.f565915ca3f93453c25397eafe45a96b.jpgIMG_2406.thumb.jpg.9a16371030e3260ef6372aeb6df5f256.jpgIMG_2408.thumb.jpg.98072c68b557e04dff9f8c93ab7c7dbb.jpgIMG_2398.jpg.b8c923b20c97db7ffa08b6414f792e1f.jpgIMG_2403.thumb.jpg.a16d48ff4d0854f8e9e044ea4a921065.jpg

Edited by topoftheworld
price drop

190, mais la planche n'a pas été conçue pour moi. Je ne me souvient pas du poids du premier propriétaire qui a fait construire la planche, mais si je l'ai acheter, c'est que c'était probablement proche de mon poids. Je ne la trouvais pas trop molle.

I'mn 190lb, but  the board was not custom made for me. Don't remember the originals owner weight, but if I bought the board, it was probably close to what I weigh. When I rode the board I did not find it too soft

21 hours ago, topoftheworld said:

190, mais la planche n'a pas été conçue pour moi. Je ne me souvient pas du poids du premier propriétaire qui a fait construire la planche, mais si je l'ai acheter, c'est que c'était probablement proche de mon poids. Je ne la trouvais pas trop molle.

I'mn 190lb, but  the board was not custom made for me. Don't remember the originals owner weight, but if I bought the board, it was probably close to what I weigh. When I rode the board I did not find it too soft

Ouff ! J’etais interresse , mais je pese 145 😏😏😏

merci quand meme et au plaisir ! 

• 3 months later...